<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 26, 2004

posted by James - 3:12 PM


The Bears just got screwed... Zebra-style!

If they wanted to say it wasn't a touchdown, I'm fine with that. I'm not so Bear-blinded that I think every call against my team is bull, but at least use an appropriate explanation.

I wasn't exactly holding much hope that the Bears were going to make the playoffs, but to lose out like this stinks.

A very interesting season for the Bears. They played horribly most of the season, and that's taking into account their low talent level. Even with injuries to their leaders on offense and defense and horrific losses to Dallas and Houston, I was amazed to wake up every Monday morning to find them still in the playoff hunt.

If the Bears can get some wide receivers next year, Rex Grossman returns to get them the ball and they evade the injury plague, they'll have a great shot at taking the NFC North next year.

Comments: Post a Comment