<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

posted by James - 12:37 PM


Yeah, it's that time again. The time where I sign up for a fantasy league last second, and ask the faithful readers of this blog to join in.

This time it's basketball. Do I really give a darn about the NBA? Not really. That's Skippy's territory.

But I'm reeling from my recent, dare I say "curse-like", ineptitude in running my fantasy baseball and football teams (into the ground).

So, I'm starting fantasy basketball again in hopes I can catch the lightning which led me to win all THREE leagues I joined last year.

Here's the info you're looking for:

Yahoo Fantasy NBA

league id: 125545
password: balls

The draft is set for 10:00 PM CDT, Wed Oct. 20.

Get in while still have some pipin' fresh butt kickin's to dish out.

In other, unreated news:
  1. GO BEARS!!! Quinn blows! Bring on Krenzel. Please come back Rex. Jones studly.

  2. Hey Yankees! Who's whose Daddy now???

  3. Bush still sucks.

    The Lovely Wife just got her official voter registration card in the mail too.

    The Lovely Wife says: "Bush is goin' down!"

Comments: Post a Comment