<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

posted by James - 2:52 PM


If you didn't know, today is my birthday. And yahoo was good enough to send me a list of "stuff" that happened on my birthday.

Some highlights: ...and now ESPNews is telling me that it is also Beano Cook's birthday. If you know who this is, it's either a good or bad thing depending on your opinion of him (bad: he made it to another birthday. good: he's one birthday closer to death. lol). If you don't know who this is, consider yourself blessed.

If you have any other Sept. 2 tidbits, send them along. I love this kind of stuff.

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my birthday, which will be kinda hard to do since I just had my bike stolen this morning while buying myself a birthday present and I just found out some Cubs games this weekend might be postponed.

Comments: Post a Comment