<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

posted by James - 11:33 PM


Seeing as the Cubs got themselves together this year and gave Cubs fans a reason to be excited for this upcoming season (and beyond), the Cubs blogosphere decided to display our excitement with a Cubs Roundtable where we discussed various Cubs-related topics.

I was very honored for the invitation to join the more seasoned bloggers, and I hope I brought something to the table. We'll find out starting on Wednesday when my chapter of the Roundtable will appear at The Cubs Reporter. You can view the first two sections of Chapter 1 now at the links below.

Chapter 1: Section 1
Chapter 1: Section 2

I'm not in the first chapter, but it's still got some great bar-stool quality conversation about the Cubs. I'll be in the second chapter, which will start on Wednesday and contain the same bar-stool quality banter, if we're lucky.

I'll post the links here as soon as they're online.

I'd like to thank Christian Ruzich and the Cub Reporter for hosting and organizing this gathering of great (albeit Cubs-obsessed) minds. I hope we can continue this tradition next year when we'll have the great question: "Can the Cubs repeat as World Series Champs next year?"

Comments: Post a Comment