<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

posted by James - 12:42 PM


Ok... so I'm a huge fantasy sports fan. I usually have multiple teams for every sport, even the ones I don't care about like hockey. Part of it is because I'm so good at it, but I also like the way it makes me stay in tune with the news of each sport. It makes me give a concerted effort to even the smallest roster nuance throughout sports.

So of course, I've started a fantasy baseball league through Yahoo! in the spirit of this site. I've added a link to the left to the Yahoo! fantasy baseball page, so if anyone's interested in mixing it up a fantasy baseball league with me and my friends click on it and add the following information.

League id: 17308
password: chrisdavidjames

The draft is at 8:15 p.m. CST on February 24. So hurry up and get your spot so I can get on with laying down some whuppin'.

Comments: Post a Comment