<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 19, 2004

posted by James - 3:29 PM


Here's the post that brought Greg Maddux back into the Cubs' den.

"I'm going to try to not envision yet another 300-game-winner in pinstripes (unless they're Cubs-colored) no matter what some sensationalist TV station in New York says.

Cheers one and all...

http://northofwrigleyfield.blogspot.com

Posted by: James in Wrigleyville at February 16, 2004 11:43 PM"


Of course, I'll share the credit with Cubs GM Jim Hendry.

So, where's the parade after Maddux wins his 300th game?

Clark St.? They have to at least give him one shot to do it at Wrigley, right?

I'm just wondering so if I need to start shredding paper so I can throw it out my window as he goes by Clark St.

This is so much fun. For as depressing as the winter was just a week ago, I'm about as lively as I can feel right now.

Thank you, Jim Hendry for all your hard work, even with your health problems... a true warrior who won the good fight.

Now, how about an upgrade for our middle infield?

GO CUBBIES!!!

Comments: Post a Comment