<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

posted by James - 10:20 PM


"Everybody scores," Rick Rizzs famously bellowed after Luis Sojo cleared the bases and scored himself to put the Seattle Mariners up for good in the 1995 AL West Playoff.

The cast, crew, creators, et al. of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King must feel the same way right now as they've won every category they were up for so far and Peter Jackson has only been on the stage once.

Even if they don't get the "big one", which would be the biggest upset since N.C. State took down Phi-Slamma-Jamma Houston, they're going to have one hell of a cast party tonight.

I must also say Will Ferrell and Jack Black did the funniest bit I've ever seen mocking the Producers cutting off people by giving lyrics to their curtain-jerking music.

I've had a hectic week and I'm way behind on posting, so I'm working on three or four right now and they're all worthy of finishing so stay tuned.

And I've got a few links to update because some great people have been giving me a lot of support and maybe I'll throw up a soup recipe or two. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment