<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

posted by James - 4:48 PM


Welcome to the Just North of Wrigley Field Blog hosted by yours truly James L. Crockett. I'll post a bio or something soon so you can know a little more about me and my interests... or maybe I won't on account of my penchance for laziness. So we'll see how that goes.

My laziness not withstanding, I'll try to post something everyday about various topics. Especially this time of year, there's an innumerate number of things to yak about with respect to my favorite subject of baseball. During the "offseason" (I put that in quotes because this is often the time with the most activity and where championships are won and lost) there's always moves to be talked about - some good, some bad and some downright dumbfounding - and I'll try to keep updated on my thoughts on the "Hot Stove Action" and into the season.

If there's anything in the sports world you want my insight on, drop me an e-mail at jamesinwrigleyville@yahoo.com. This is a new adventure for me, so come along for the ride and enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment