<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

posted by CHRIS - 12:09 AM


I love American Idol.

I have to say though that I missed most of tonight’s show. Mostly due to the fact that the Utah Jazz were playing a nail-biter game against the Los Angeles Clippers, that my homeboys actually won.

There is one other reason I was a little distracted during “Idol” but I don’t need to get into it... Ok, I was drinking. But I have to say what I saw of “Idol” was pretty good.

I am really impressed with the fact that the producers have picked the people that are a little different than what they have put through in the past.

For those of you who have avoided watching in the past because everyone is the same, I recommend you watch (it’s not like you could miss it, it’s on three nights a week).

American Idol would make a great drinking game. Here are the rules:

1: Drink every time Ryan Secrest insults Simon.
2: Drink every time Simon says that a singer was bad.
3: Drink TWO SHOTS every time Paula Abdul says she didn’t like the song selection.
4: Drink every time Ryan Secrest announces a commercial break. Hey, it’s three minutes and fifty seconds of great drinking time. What else are you going to do?

Good luck making it through a show without getting trashed!!!

Ok, this has been your drunken update from Just West of Seahawks Stadium.

P.S. Mariners tickets go on sale Sat., March 5th. Wristbands not necessary.

Comments: Post a Comment