<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

posted by CHRIS - 10:24 PM


Say what?



So, I found this shirt on E-BAY (my newest addiction). At first, I was a little excited that maybe one of the shirts from when the Utah Jazz made the NBA Finals in '97 and '98 had slipped through the cracks. But no...

The above shirt is from the 2000 season. It took a little time and a little research, but I remembered Utah didn't even make the Conference Finals that season.

So what was I to do? I had to bid on this priceless mistake. I won the auction for a eye-popping $1345.

Oh wait, I forgot the period. It was only $13.45. My bad.

I will post more when I get the shirt, but for now I am just wondering where this came from. When was it made? WHY was it made? For now, I'm just going to revel in the fact that my Jazz won the championship.

OK, they didn't really, but hey my shirt says they did. Which one are you going to trust the NBA or my shirt???

(Ed. note: That's if the shirt is something other than a figment of your imagination... kinda like the Jazz ever winning a NBA title, past, present or future. Ooooh, Burn! Score one for Wrigleyville, baby!)

Comments: Post a Comment