<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

posted by CHRIS - 11:31 PM


Hey there. I’m new to this whole “blog thing.” But, hey I’ll give it a shot.

So my first gripe would be the lack of respect for the Utah Jazz. Even after losing two shoe-in hall-of-famers to retirement and “the Lakers” (by the way I have always hated the Lakers), they still have a winning record and have won more games before the All-Star break than even I thought they would win all season.

At this rate, they will sneak into the playoffs. Yes, I know Matt Harpring just got injured, but even still they are winning games by decent margins. They even beat the Dallas Mavericks last week, and they were beating the Lakers with 30 seconds, when Malone, Shaq and Kobe meant Showtime, not IR time (He He He, ok I shouldn’t find it amusing for anyone to get hurt, but, admit it, it’s fun to watch this team that was supposed to blow away the Bulls’ all-time season record fall apart).

Well, that’s enough from Just West of SafeCo Field for now, but I’m sure you’ll hear more about this later…

Comments: Post a Comment