<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

posted by CHRIS - 3:15 AM


Hey there once again this is Chris from Just West of SafeCo Field...

OK just a few quick picks for Sunday's Championship football games and that's all I'm writing about today.

First, we will start with Carolina vs. Philly.

I hate to say it, but I really believe Carolina is going to beat the Eagles. I know Carolina is the underdog, but I love rooting for the underdog and I think all the pressure is on the Eagles.

Think about it.

How many of you are laughing that I am even taking the effort to say the Panthers have a shot at winning this game?

Precisely.

I think Carolina wins a close game on a drive in the last five minutes of the game.

Next, we have the Indianapolis Colts vs. The New England Patriots.

I know it is going to be a close game, but it's supposed to snow 1-3 inches over the course of the game, and, let's face it people, we are going to see a repeat of "the tuck game", just without all the controversy.

What would be better than to see Adam Vinatieri attempt a field goal from what seems like a mile away to either win or lose the game?

When they dust (or the snow as it may well be) has settled I'm looking forward to a Carolina vs. New England Super Bowl, which, by the way, I will be watching via Direct TV ( YEAH!!! I finally got my satellite dish).

Well here's to another exciting Sunday of football!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment